Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Advanced treatment options for patients with
complex dental concerns
Replacing missing teeth is important to avoid additional dental health issues. With an over 95% success rate among patients, dental implants provide a natural looking and functioning permanent tooth replacement.
Dr. Goris welcomes patients who have been avoiding the dentist due to dental anxiety. At Beautiful Smiles, we offer sedation dentistry options to ensure your comfort and confidence during your treatment.
With Invisalign, both teen and adult patients can straighten their teeth without the hassles associated with traditional metal braces. Straight teeth will improve both your smile and your overall dental health.
Same Day Crowns
CEREC technology enables David Goris DDS to design, fabricate and place high quality ceramic restorations in a single visit. Dental crowns can be placed the same day -no need for a return visit to the dentist.
Meet Dr. David Goris
Voted one of America’s Top Dentists by a national publication, Dr. David Goris offers general, restorative and cosmetic dental services in a compassionate, comfortable environment. Serving the Indianapolis area, his Greenwood dentist office sees patients of all ages, offering the convenience of a family dental practice that can address all of your oral health needs.
Dr. Goris has extensive training and experience in many facets of dentistry and devotes many hours annually to continuing education in order to offer patients the latest in dental treatments and techniques. Incorporating some of the latest dental technology into his office, Dr. Goris is able to offer Same Day Crowns, dental implants, Invisalign and a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dental services.
Meet Dr. Goris
Tour Our Office
New Patients Welcome
We look forward to meeting with you and taking the time to get to know you. During your first visit with us you can expect:
New Patients: 317.886.4512
Current Patients: 317.888.4044
- Dental X-Rays
- Dental Cleaning
- Periodental Screening
- Smile Analysis
- TMJ Evaluation
New Patient Forms
To make your time with us as pleasant as possible, please download the patient forms and bring them with you to your first visit.
Payment and Financing
We offer payment options, including financing, and accept dental insurance. We will gladly file your claim when you visit.
We are a Dental Warranty Certified dentist in Indianapolis and can insure your restorations and dental care for peace of mind.
Hours and Location
Conveniently located in Greenwood, Beautiful Smiles serves the Indianapolis metro area.
- “"I have always had positive experiences with Dr. Goris and his staff. The quality of the care, attention to details, and professionalism far exceed my expectations. While I once was self-conscious about my teeth, he has helped transform it to something I am now proud to show off. I highly recommend Dr. Goris & Beautiful Smiles."- Michael K.
- “"I just got my crown on my new dental implant that Dr. Goris had placed. It looks so natural and it is so nice not to have a hole in where I had lost a my tooth! I was nervous but as Dr. Goris had assured me the whole process was easy and painless which I am grateful! Thanks so much."- Sharon C.
- “"I just had the best dental appointment of my life! Due to some bad experiences when I was a kid, I am very nervous about coming to the dentist. Dr. Goris prescribed some medication to calm me for my appointment and we used “laughing gas” during my procedure. Everything went very smoothly and I have a new outlook on coming to the dentist. Dr. Goris and all the staff are fantastic!!! Thanks!!!"
- Ricky C.
- “"Whitney, my hygienist, is great! She is personable and always makes me feel comfortable. She also does a fantastic job cleaning my teeth. Dr. Goris is excellent as always! Thanks for making my dental experience a good one!"- Theresa G.
- “"Today was on of the best dental experiences I have ever had! I have an irrational fear of even walking in the door of dental offices but the entire staff makes me feel at ease. Dr. Goris is so caring!"- Tiffany W.
- “"I can’t tell you enough how much I love my smile! I recently had a complete smile makeover by Dr. Goris. My makeover involved a few implants,a couple of crowns, and 6 beautiful veneers. My smile looks so natural and really looks so good. I am very happy with my new smile!"- Barbara J.
- “"If coming to the dentist is a pleasant experience,then coming back is not a problem. I always appreciate the great care I receive at Beautiful Smiles and always recommend to my friends."- Pam A.
- “"All my previous dentists have had a hard time getting me numb. Dr. Goris had difficulty my first few visits, as well. Dr. Goris took the time to do some research and on my last visit he got me numb! Thanks for finding ways to better serve your patients. Good visit…we all had a good time!!!"- Robert W.
- “"My family have been patients of Dr. Goris for many years. Dr. Goris and his staff are very professional, courteous, and detailed in their work. A;eays pleased with the work done on my teeth."- Keith H.
- “"Dr. Goris and his staff are awesome! They make me feel so comfortable. The assistant, Suzanne, is my new best friend"- Tamyra T.
- “"My assistant today was very gentle. I appreciate the care I receive."- Bill P.
- “"Dr. Goris and staff have a good reputation. Now that I am patient I have to say they have a good reputation for a reason. Dr. Goris is very friendly and the work he did on my mouth is amazing! I highly recommend Beautiful Smiles."- William M.
- “"Everything was great! Hygienist seemed friendly and very thorough. Gave suggestions, too. Keep up the good work… great staff!"- Jesse
- “I have been going to Dr. Goris for several years and through several different procedures. He and his staff has always been so professional and competent dealing with whatever I am needing help with. Recently I had to have a tooth removed. I was not looking forward to this at all. Dr. Goris and his staff went beyond all my expectations to make me feel comfortable with the procedure and the follow up. They are all Wonderful at what they do. - Susan
- “"I've have been driving from Columbus to Greenwood for years, to come see Dr. Goris. I find everybody professional and very friendly."- Karen
- “"Look, these folks are top notch. They go out of their way to keep you comfortable, they listen to you, and they do professional work. Even their jokes are funny!" - Tom
- “"Prompt Professional Friendly" - Susan
- “"Awesome experience once again. I feel so comfortable bringing my boys to Dr. Goris. He and his staff are wonderful. Service is prompt and friendly. Very satisfied with this office!"- Shannon
- “"Dr. Goris and his staff are great.. I would highly recommend Beautiful Smiles."- James
- “"Great! Bridgette was very kind, knowledgeable, and pain free! Dr. Goris was also quick and efficient! I love clear in Brownsburg, but it's work the drive if there were more dental hygienists like her!"- Elisa
- “"Brought two of my boys in for their annual check-up with Dr. Goris. As usual the experience was great! The hygienist, Jessica, was so sweet and gentle and patient with the boys and made the experience much easier. Dr. Goris is always so peppy and pleasant and addresses all of our concerns. We are so pleased with this office and would recommend them to anyone!"- Shannon
- “"Best cleaning ever, very good time made, even did an extra treatment same visit.. great job thank-you all!"- Linda
- “"Great as always!"- Christopher
- “"Always impressed by quality of care and the friendliness of the staff. Always a pleasure to go to Beautiful Smiles!" - Phil
- “" Very compassionate, caring, crazy, family-like atmosphere. Why would I ever want to go anywhere else?"- Sheila
- “" I always have excellent care from Dr. Goris and his staff. I am a very anxious dental patient. Every single person I have encounter at Beautiful Smiles treats me with kindness and dignity. The office is conveniently located for most people. I actually drive thirty minutes to be seen in this office." - Janis
- “" Love Dr. Goris and his staff! Always professional and perform high quality work!" - Debbie
- “" I always get excellent service, friendly staff and excellent dentist." - Susan G
- “"At my age I know I have problems with bone loss and can't be corrected with out surgery. I was told just to keep maintaining good cleaning habits so the situation doesn't worsen. The reassurance and tips from Kathy made me feel a little better about what I was doing with out additional worries of bone and / or tooth loss. Best experience so far!"- JD
- “"I went for a broken tooth and was able to get about four things done I have been putting off! Great service and people! Thanks, Dr. Goris and gang! You're the best!" - Christopher
- “" Thank you so much for helping me fix the shade issue with my veneer. I was very concerned that the only solution was something that I would never be able to afford and I sincerly appreciate your customer satisfaction. " - Mary
- “" Ia am a new patient to Beautiful Smiles. All the staff were very friendly and informative. Dr. Goris and his staff were very thorough and explained everything they saw and provided education. The atmosphere is calm and inviting for the best experience possible. I was able to get in for a visit very quickly, as well as schedule follow up appointments that fit into my ever changing schedule." - Lukas
- “" It just doesn't get any better than Beautiful Smiles. How someone could be disappointed with employees like Kassie and Amber would befuddle me. We are leaving the area for good in December and the one thing I will truly miss is the good times I've had at your office. Everyone there is the greatest. Thank you all for being so friendly and kind putting up with an old guy" - Charlie
- “" Something to smile about!" - Robert
- “" Awesome!" - Wendy
- “" We are relatively new to the area and have only been to Dr. Goris a few times. I am so happy with the service we receive when we go in there. I had to bring my five year old in today for a last minute appointment and they got me into the office right away which was wonderful. The staff is friendly, polite and very inviting every time we are in the office. Dr. Goris talks with you one on one and never makes you feel rushed at all. So pleased that we found this practice! " - Shannon
From the Blog
Oral Cancer Awareness Month
April is National Oral Cancer Awareness month. This year Greenwood, IN dentist Dr. David Goris and the American Dental Association…
FAQ: Dental Veneers
Your smile should reflect your positivity and radiate with your natural confidence. If you feel insecure about your smile due…
Missing Teeth, Beyond Aesthetics
Missing teeth are a cosmetic and dental health concern. Replacing missing teeth is essential in maintaining optimal oral health. With…
Fight The Flu With Oral Hygiene
It is officially flu season. When trying to recover from the flu it is important to remember the body mouth…