Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Advanced treatment options for patients with
complex dental concerns
Replacing missing teeth is important to avoid additional dental health issues. With an over 95% success rate among patients, dental implants provide a natural looking and functioning permanent tooth replacement.
Dr. Goris welcomes patients who have been avoiding the dentist due to dental anxiety. At Beautiful Smiles, we offer sedation dentistry options to ensure your comfort and confidence during your treatment.
With Invisalign, both teen and adult patients can straighten their teeth without the hassles associated with traditional metal braces. Straight teeth will improve both your smile and your overall dental health.
Same Day Crowns
CEREC technology enables David Goris DDS to design, fabricate and place high quality ceramic restorations in a single visit. Dental crowns can be placed the same day -no need for a return visit to the dentist.
Meet Dr. David Goris
Voted one of America’s Top Dentists by a national publication, Dr. David Goris offers general, restorative and cosmetic dental services in a compassionate, comfortable environment. Serving the Indianapolis area, his Greenwood dentist office sees patients of all ages, offering the convenience of a family dental practice that can address all of your oral health needs.
Dr. Goris has extensive training and experience in many facets of dentistry and devotes many hours annually to continuing education in order to offer patients the latest in dental treatments and techniques. Incorporating some of the latest dental technology into his office, Dr. Goris is able to offer Same Day Crowns, dental implants, Invisalign and a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dental services.
Meet Dr. Goris
Tour Our Office
New Patients Welcome
We look forward to meeting with you and taking the time to get to know you. During your first visit with us you can expect:
New Patients: 317.520.3688
Current Patients: 317.888.4044
- Dental X-Rays
- Dental Cleaning
- Periodental Screening
- Smile Analysis
- TMJ Evaluation
New Patient Forms
To make your time with us as pleasant as possible, please download the patient forms and bring them with you to your first visit.
Payment and Financing
We offer a range of payment options including third party financing and phased treatment plans.
We accept most dental insurance plans and will file your claim electronically during your visit.
Hours and Location
Conveniently located in Greenwood, Beautiful Smiles serves the Indianapolis metro area.
- “"I have always had positive experiences with Dr. Goris and his staff. The quality of the care, attention to details, and professionalism far exceed my expectations. While I once was self-conscious about my teeth, he has helped transform it to something I am now proud to show off. I highly recommend Dr. Goris & Beautiful Smiles."- Michael K.
- “"I just got my crown on my new dental implant that Dr. Goris had placed. It looks so natural and it is so nice not to have a hole in where I had lost a my tooth! I was nervous but as Dr. Goris had assured me the whole process was easy and painless which I am grateful! Thanks so much."- Sharon C.
- “"I just had the best dental appointment of my life! Due to some bad experiences when I was a kid, I am very nervous about coming to the dentist. Dr. Goris prescribed some medication to calm me for my appointment and we used “laughing gas” during my procedure. Everything went very smoothly and I have a new outlook on coming to the dentist. Dr. Goris and all the staff are fantastic!!! Thanks!!!"
- Ricky C.
- “"Whitney, my hygienist, is great! She is personable and always makes me feel comfortable. She also does a fantastic job cleaning my teeth. Dr. Goris is excellent as always! Thanks for making my dental experience a good one!"- Theresa G.
- “"Today was on of the best dental experiences I have ever had! I have an irrational fear of even walking in the door of dental offices but the entire staff makes me feel at ease. Dr. Goris is so caring!"- Tiffany W.
- “"I can’t tell you enough how much I love my smile! I recently had a complete smile makeover by Dr. Goris. My makeover involved a few implants,a couple of crowns, and 6 beautiful veneers. My smile looks so natural and really looks so good. I am very happy with my new smile!"- Barbara J.
- “"If coming to the dentist is a pleasant experience,then coming back is not a problem. I always appreciate the great care I receive at Beautiful Smiles and always recommend to my friends."- Pam A.
- “"All my previous dentists have had a hard time getting me numb. Dr. Goris had difficulty my first few visits, as well. Dr. Goris took the time to do some research and on my last visit he got me numb! Thanks for finding ways to better serve your patients. Good visit…we all had a good time!!!"- Robert W.
- “"My family have been patients of Dr. Goris for many years. Dr. Goris and his staff are very professional, courteous, and detailed in their work. A;eays pleased with the work done on my teeth."- Keith H.
- “"Dr. Goris and his staff are awesome! They make me feel so comfortable. The assistant, Suzanne, is my new best friend"- Tamyra T.
- “"My assistant today was very gentle. I appreciate the care I receive."- Bill P.
- “"Dr. Goris and staff have a good reputation. Now that I am patient I have to say they have a good reputation for a reason. Dr. Goris is very friendly and the work he did on my mouth is amazing! I highly recommend Beautiful Smiles."- William M.
- “"Everything was great! Hygienist seemed friendly and very thorough. Gave suggestions, too. Keep up the good work… great staff!"- Jesse
From the Blog
Oral Health And Aging
Greenwood, IN Dentist Dr. David W. Goris emphasizes the importance of striving to keep your natural teeth healthy for as…
Causes Of Toothaches
No matter how careful and thorough you are with maintaining your daily oral care, at some point in your life…
Overcoming Dental Anxiety
Dental anxiety or fear of the dentist is one of the most common reasons people avoid routine dental care. Dental…
Are you embarrassed to smile? Are you afraid to show your teeth? If you answered yes to either of these…