Beautiful Smiles is a "mercury-free" dentist office, offering patients white, resin dental fillings to treat decay.
Aside from cosmetic advantages, white fillings also provide benefits to overall dental health and reduce any possible risk that amalgam fillings may present due to the use of mercury (silver filings contain up to 50% mercury).
Benefits of white dental fillings
White fillings support long term oral health and allow Dr. Goris to treat tooth decay without impacting your natural smile.
- Resin fillings are aesthetically pleasing because they closely match the natural color of teeth.
- Resin fillings bond (or adhere) to tooth surfaces creating a strong, lasting restoration. They effectively become one with the tooth.
- Resin fillings wear and function like a natural tooth.
- Resin fillings result in less sensitivity.
- Resin fillings contain fluoride that is released into the tooth structure, helping strengthen the tooth.
Schedule a Consultation
Are you searching for a cosmetic dentistry office in the Indianapolis, IN or Greenwood, IN area that uses white dental fillings? Schedule an appointment with Dr. David W. Goris with Beautiful Smiles to learn how to get an attractive, natural smile. Dr. Goris works with patients to accommodate budget concerns and can create phased treatment plans. We are currently accepting new patients!