Improving Your Oral Hygiene RoutineThere are several ways patients can improve their oral hygiene routine and get one step closer to a healthier smile. It is essential that patients take care of their teeth throughout the day to maintain optimal oral health.
- Brush your teeth twice a day for at least two minutes a day.
- Floss your teeth to remove food particles and debris that are hiding between the teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with an ADA approved mouthwash.
- Chew sugarless gum between meals to freshen your breath, stimulate saliva productivity, and limit the amount of debris getting stuck in your teeth.
- Drink water throughout the day to combat dry mouth and promote saliva productivity.
- Schedule regular visits to Beautiful Smiles in Greenwood, IN. General dentist Dr. Goris will perform a comprehensive exam to determine the overall health of your teeth. If Dr. Goris spots any signs of a dental problem, he can provide the appropriate treatment for your smile.
Schedule An AppointmentMost dentists recommend you visit the dentist at least twice a year to make sure your smile is healthy and functional. Dr. Goris is a well respected and trusted dentist in Greenwood, IN. He works closely with patients to give them the dental care they need. If you haven't scheduled one of your twice-yearly dental exams, contact Beautiful MSile in Greenwood, IN and schedule an appointment with Dr. Goris today!
Posted in: Oral Health