Beautiful Smiles, located in Greenwood, offers a full range of general, cosmetic, restorative and implant dental services providing comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages in the Indianapolis, IN area. We tailor our dental care treatment to needs and concerns of our patients. Using state of the art dental technology our dental care team helps children and adult patients maintain and restore their natural, beautiful smiles.
Maintain Your Dental Health
General Dental Services
General dentistry focuses on the maintenance of the natural teeth and overall oral health. Beginning in the first year of life, routine dental health exams are essential for keeping the gums and teeth healthy.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Children have an even greater risk of oral diseases, tooth cavities, and gingivitis. Bring your child in for a dental checkup at least twice a year.
- Teeth Cleaning: General dental checkups go hand in hand with professional dental cleanings. We will remove the plaque and tartar that your toothbrush can’t remove.
- White Dental Fillings: Fill tooth cavities before they become a bigger problem. White fillings are unnoticeable.
- Sedation Dentistry: For those with dental fear and anxiety. Don’t hold yourself back from getting the proper dental care you need.
Enhance Your Beautiful Smile
Cosmetic Dental Service
A beautiful smile makes you look and feel your best. Whether you are looking to whiten your discolored teeth or want a total smile makeover, Dr. Goris is a highly trained cosmetic dentist offering state of the art dental treatments for cosmetic concerns.
- Porcelain Veneers: Cover unsightly stains or reshape teeth for an even smile with dental veneers.
- Invisalign: minor tooth misalignment can be fixed in as little as 11 months. We can also treat moderate malocclusion with clear aligners.
- Teeth Whitening: Only professional whitening services from a dentist will guarantee excellent long-term results.
Restore Your Oral Health
Implant Dental Services
Restorative dentistry addresses functional aspects of oral health. Restorative dental services include treatments for damaged or missing teeth, gum disease, and oral disease. From Same Day Dental Crowns to full service dental implants, Beautiful Smiles helps patients rebuild and restore their most beautiful, healthy, and functional smile.
- Dental Implants: Replace prominent missing teeth, such as front teeth, to fill in the gaps and give you a smile worth bragging about.
- Dental Bridges: Another option to replace missing teeth is with a dental bridge.
- Dentures & Partials: Dentures and partial dentures are the tried and true method of replacing a tooth with an oral appliance.
- Periodontal Therapy: Take action to fight off gingivitis and advance periodontal disease.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns: Protect your tooth after a root canal, or cover up damaged teeth with tooth crowns.
Request a Consultation
Whether you are looking for a one-stop family dentist, or you have been searching for a highly trained implant dentist, contact Beautiful Smiles of Greenwood, IN. Our dental care team, led by Dr. David Goris offers personalized and compassionate dental care for children and adults in a welcoming, state of the art dental facility. Call our office at (317) 886-4512 or schedule a comprehensive oral health exam online today.