Do you suffer from recurring tooth pain? How about bleeding gums?
From repairing minor chips to replacing missing teeth, Beautiful Smiles offers comprehensive dentistry to address all of your dental health concerns. Greenwood, IN dentist Dr. David Goris offers personalized, compassionate, and high-quality dental care to children and adults. We have created a worry-free environment, where you can feel comfortable discussing your dental health issues. We are here to fix all of your dental problems, not judge you for them. We are your Indianapolis dental provider, committed to your long-term oral health excellence.
Dental concerns may seem minor or cosmetic, but left untreated a small crack or crooked tooth could develop into a more complex oral health issue. Dental concerns should be addressed by our dental care team as soon as possible to avoid secondary conditions.
Dental Concerns we address in Indianapolis, IN
Our dental website serves as a resource for our patients so you can learn more about your oral health. Understanding the connection between the health of teeth and your overall well being is important. Click the links below to learn more about some common dental health concerns that we can manage in our dentist office.
- Crooked teeth: We can correct tooth misalignment wit a verity of treatments including clear aligners, porcelain veneers, and same-day crowns.
- Missing teeth: We recommend the use of dental implants to replace missing teeth, but also offer dental bridges and dentures.
- Discolored teeth: Teeth whitening is one of our most popular cosmetic dental services in Indianapolis.
- Fear of the dentist: We offer sedation dentistry for those with anxiety when visiting the dentist.
- Tooth cavities: A common dental issue in all patients, this can easily be treated with a painless dental filling procedure.
- Bleeding gums: We can alleviate the symptoms of gum disease in any stage of development with periodontal therapy.
Schedule a Consultation
Our dental care team at Beautiful Smiles is committed to helping patients address their dental concerns for the lifelong enjoyment of optimal oral health. We invite new and returning patients in the Indianapolis, or Greenwood, IN area to schedule an appointment with Dr. David W. Goris. Our family-focused, patient-centric dentist office can help you restore beauty and function to your natural smile. Call our office at (317) 886-4512 or request a dentist appointment online.